Himsrot Dried Premium Baby Orange from Himalayas 100% Natural, 200g
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Dried baby oranges are always packed farm-fresh and shipped to you in an air-vacuumed, resealable jar. This way, we ensure the rich taste profile and freshness of our apricots. The resealable jar is made handy so you can carry our Dried Baby Oranges anywhere with you and enjoy them straight out of the package at work, at home, at college or pack them for your kids at school.
Baby Oranges also called Cuties are an amazing source of vitamin C and B complex, the potassium contained in baby oranges helps in reducing the chances of heart disease. It is also packed with dietary fiber, protein, Iron, and Vitamin A making it one of the healthiest best choices available. 100% natural Sun Dried from the Himalayas, these are good for an active lifestyle and are ideal superfoods for weight watchers.
More Information about Dried Baby Oranges
- 100% Natural Sun Dried Baby Orange from the Himalayas good for an active lifestyle.
- Dried Baby oranges are an amazing source of nutrients for our bodies. amazing source of vitamin C and B complex, the potassium contained in baby oranges helps in reducing the chances of heart diseases. It is also packed with dietary fiber, protein, Iron, and Vitamin A making it one of the healthiest best choices available.
- The Anti-oxidants in oranges help protect against skin cell damage and a slow sign of aging. Vitamin B6 helps the production of hemoglobin and magnesium to keep blood pressure under control.
- Himsrot Dried Baby Orange contains carotenoids, which maintain good eye health and prevent constipation too. Orange peels are highly nutritious, fiber-rich, and also edible. They are believed to be good for the skin and nails.
- Conveniently packed in a resealable jar for extra freshness. Perfect health-supporting, diet-friendly alternative that can be consumed any time of the year. Ideal superfood for weight watchers.
Slayink™ offers its customers an ease of return and exchange, wherein you can raise a return/exchange request of a product within 10 days of its delivery. We also accept partial returns wherein you can raise a return request for one or all products in your order.
Duration: Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Following are the several types of goods which are exempted from being returned:
Gift cards, Downloadable software products, and some health and personal care items.
Process: If you're not satisfied with the product, you can return or exchange the product within 10 days of delivery. Drop us a mail at email@example.com and we'll arrange the pickup of the product from your premises via our preferred delivery partner. We'll generate a return request and will share it with you via email.To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Late or missing refunds (if applicable). If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts: If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Disclaimer: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.