Himsrot Dried Roseberry Plums are always packed farm-fresh and shipped to you in an air-vacuumed, resealable jar. This way, we ensure the rich taste profile and freshness of our dry fruits. The resealable jar is made handy so you can carry our sun Dried Roseberry anywhere with you and enjoy them straight out of the package at work, at home, at college or pack them for your kids at school. Dried Roseberry is a good source of vitamin C, fiber, and small amounts of several other vitamins and minerals which helps in the proper function of the body. Roseberry is very rich in antioxidants and plant compounds, which may have benefits for heart health and blood sugar control. Usually consumed raw, fresh, and dried, these berries can also be used in a variety of jams, jellies, and desserts. Incorporating this ancient superfruit into your diet may improve your overall health while offering many health benefits.
Himsrot presents you with 100% Natural Sun Dried Roseberry Plums from the Himalayas, these are good for an active lifestyle and the ideal superfood for weight watchers.
More Information about Himsrot Dried Roseberry Plums
- 100% natural Sun Dried Roseberry Plums from the Himalayas are good for an active lifestyle. Dried rose berry fruit are tangy, sweet, nutritious and wildly popular snack. These are delicious, tasty and fun to eat.
- Dried Roseberry is not just tasty but also loaded with healthy vitamins & minerals like vitamin C, fiber, manganese, iron, phosphorus, and other nutrients that your body needs to function optimally. Our premium dried whole Roseberry fruit are a great source of good fruit and healthy nutrition.
- The Roseberry Plums boost the immune system, keeps skin healthy and give you an energy boost to stay fresh at all times. These berries are low in calories but provide an energy boost when consumed and help regulate metabolism.
- Our resealable jar-packed Dried Roseberry can be enjoyed in multiple ways. Snack on them straight out of the box at home or on the go or mix them with your morning yoghurt, oatmeal or add them to your favorite salads or dessert topping.
- The plump and delicious taste of these dried berries will not disappoint. Use them instead of raisins in your favorite recipes for a unique flavor or enjoy them with pancakes, cereals, cornflakes, shakes and desserts. Good for an active lifestyle and ideal superfood for weight watchers.