A delicious, healthy snack that satisfies even the pickiest of eaters grown in the natural environment of himalayas. These dried whole strawberry fruit are always packed farm-fresh and ship to you in an air- vacuumed, resealable jar. This way, we ensure the rich taste profile and freshness of our dry fruits. The resealable jar is made handy so you can carry our sun dried berry anywhere with you and enjoy them straight out of the package at work, at home, at college or pack them for your kids at school. Strawberries are a good source of vitamin C, manganese, folate (vitamin B9), and potassium. They contain small amounts of several other vitamins and minerals which helps in control blood sugar. Strawberries are very rich in antioxidants and plant compounds, which may have benefits for heart health and blood sugar control. Usually consumed raw, fresh and dried, these berries can also be used in a variety of jams, jellies, and desserts. Incorporating this ancient superfruit into your diet may improve your overall health while offering many health benefits. 100% natural Sun Dried from the Himalayas, these are good for an active lifestyle and ideal superfood for weight watchers.
More Information about Dried Strawberries
- 100% natural Sun Dried whole strawberries from the Himalayas are good for an active lifestyle. Dried strawberry fruit are tangy, sweet, nutritious and wildly popular snack. These are delicious, tasty and fun to eat.
- Strawberries are not just tasty, but also loaded with healthy vitamins & minerals like vitamin C, manganese and also contain decent amounts of folate (vitamin B9), potassium and other nutrients that your body needs to function optimally. Our premium dried whole strawberry fruit are a great source of good fruit and healthy nutrition.
- They boost the immune system, keeps skin healthy and give you an energy boost to stay fresh at all times. These berries are low in calories but provide an energy boost when consumed and help regulate metabolism.
- Our resealable jar packed dried strawberries can be enjoyed in multiple ways. Snack on them straight out of the box at home or on the go or mix them with your morning yoghurt, oatmeal or add them to your favorite salads or dessert topping.
- The plump and delicious taste of these dried berries will not disappoint. Use them instead of raisins in your favorite recipes for a unique flavor or enjoy them with pancakes, cereals, cornflakes, shakes and desserts. Good for an active lifestyle and ideal superfood for weight watchers.